only demo login is accepted

I currently logged in on my trading account however when I try to login in to purchase a bot it will not accept my login info.  I am only able to access this area with my demo account which I wish I could delete.  How do you chat with or email contact customer service?  A bit frustrated here 

The trading account (and the money for trading) is related to the brokers only.
It means: if you can not login to your trading live (real money) account so ask your broker for support.

About demo account - please note that many brokers are providing the demo accounts for limited time only, It means that if your demo account is expired so you can create the other demo accounts with the brokers for example.

MetaQuotes-Demo account is not used for trading; this demo account is used to test the beta builds of Metatrader and to update Metatrader for new builds (because MetaQuotes is not a broker).

... I try to login in to purchase a bot it will not accept my login info...

You should login to your trading account (demo or real) anyway, and it is not related to "purchase a bot". Because you purchase a bot per computer (and not per trading account), it is per computer with Metarrader installed for as many trading accounts (demo or real) as you want.
To purchase a bot - you need to fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password.

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...