Libraries: Probability and Signals class

Probability and Signals class:

With these classes you can create and test your signals runtime.

Author: Peter Mueller

Thanks Peter for posting this , I find your approach "enlightening" and I was very interested to try. Unfortunately, I am unable to make it work, I am on Mql5. I have tried just saving your test as mq5 but there are functions that need replacing for Mql5. I am happy to work through them, but I have an issue when compiling Functions.mqh I get the message  ';' - open parenthesis expected. this is at static int Numberofbars = Bars;

If I add Parenthesis ( Bars()) , I then get 'Bars' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call. Unfortunately, I don't understand classes enough to see why that might be. Possibly it only works with MQL4? . Maybe I need to preload the variable as it compiles without the IsNewCandle() check .

Either way I appreciate your posting as it has given me some direction as to what I need to learn.  Regards   

Sorry I did not realize there was a MQL5 version , that wone works properly , here is the link if anyone else is lost  Free download of the 'Support and Resistance indicator for MQL5' indicator by 'Mullerp04' for MetaTrader 5 in the MQL5 Code Base, 2023.07.27 
Support and Resistance indicator for MQL5
Support and Resistance indicator for MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This is a custom support and resistance indicator, signaling bouncebacks and key market levels.