Automatic Validation of EAs

Hello 

i am experiencing a serious problem during automatic product validation testing, 

the robot is based on the US30_Spot and when running it in strategy tester, real account, demo account, no errors appear at all, not even warning and everything is operating perfectly

when uploading the file and perrforming automatic testing, the below errors appeared

EURUSD H1 cannot load MA indicator 

EURUSD H1 cannot load ATR indicator 

EURUSD H1 array our of range (for high prices line execution)

noting that i am working with US30_SPOT only and neither my EA nor the code have something to do with EURUSD, from where EURUSD came ? 

how to tell the auto validation that i'm am using the US30 symbol ?

i needed to paste the errors, but now stuck on the validation when uploaded again too retry, it took too long and cannot stop it, 

Have you tried to integrate the indicators as resources like here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/261 "Working with custom indicators included as resources"
Use of Resources in MQL5
Use of Resources in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 programs not only automate routine calculations, but also can create a full-featured graphical environment. The functions for creating truly interactive controls are now virtually the same rich, as those in classical programming languages. If you want to write a full-fledged stand-alone program in MQL5, use resources in them. Programs with resources are easier to maintain and distribute.

1. You are not allowed to restrict your EA to work only on one symbol. It must be able to trade on any symbol or timeframe, even if it it was designed for a specific symbol or timeframe.
  2. If you use any custom indicators, then you must embed them as resources.
  3. Always place checks in your code to prevent array out of range errors.
  4. Also read the following:

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Carl Schreiber #:
Have you tried to integrate the indicators as resources like here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/261 "Working with custom indicators included as resources"

Hello carl,

the indicators i am using are not custom 

i think there is another problem, waiting for the validation, will keep you posted

Regrads

Fernando Carreiro #:
  1. You are not allowed to restrict your EA to work only on one symbol. It must be able to trade on any symbol or timeframe, even if it it was designed for a specific symbol or timeframe.
  2. If you use any custom indicators, then you must embed them as resources.
  3. Always place checks in your code to prevent array out of range errors.
  4. Also read the following:

Hello Fernando,

in the strategy tester, no error and no even warning for long testing, 

however, will keep you posted upon my second validation report when it finishes

Regards