Discussing the article: "How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 1): Indicator Signals based on ADX in combination with Parabolic SAR" - page 2

Roberto Jacobs #:

Settings on lines 71-76:

I know these lines are for pip values though my question is, is it possible to add lines for amount as take profit and stoploss.  example let's say if amount in profit is $100 i want the trade to close and if $50.00 loss i want to close trade?  this will help to include other instruments of different pip denomination. is this possible? please guide.

Joseph Kachimba #:

I know these lines are for pip values though my question is, is it possible to add lines for amount as take profit and stoploss.  example let's say if amount in profit is $100 i want the trade to close and if $50.00 loss i want to close trade?  this will help to include other instruments of different pip denomination. is this possible? please guide.

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean.

If it doesn't match the algorithm I created, you should make an order in the Freelance section.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Roberto Jacobs #:

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean.

If it doesn't match the algorithm I created, you should make an order in the Freelance section.

is it possble to close trade if profit reached certain amount?

Joseph Kachimba #:

is it possble to close trade if profit reached certain amount?

Yes.

Roberto Jacobs #:

Yes.

that is what i was asking how to incorporate the same in the in your article, am learning coding though not good with OOP used in your article able. 

Joseph Kachimba #:

that is what i was asking how to incorporate the same in the in your article, am learning coding though not good with OOP used in your article able. 

First, you create the function you want to use as you say "example let's say if amount in profit is $100 i want the trade to close and if $50.00 loss i want to close the trade". Just say the name of your function CloseProfitLoss().

Then you create the calling code for the CloseProfitLoss() function in the ExpertActionTrade() function.

Finished.

Roberto Jacobs #:

First, you create the function you want to use as you say "example let's say if amount in profit is $100 i want the trade to close and if $50.00 loss i want to close the trade". Just say the name of your function CloseProfitLoss().

Then you create the calling code for the CloseProfitLoss() function in the ExpertActionTrade() function.

Finished.

thank you this is much appreciated, though would have loved to see example for either option so i just appreciate how its done in Object oriented programming like in your expert above. thanks for the guide though this is appreciated?

Joseph Kachimba #:

thank you this is much appreciated, though would have loved to see example for either option so i just appreciate how its done in Object oriented programming like in your expert above. thanks for the guide though this is appreciated?

Sorry, I am not your private teacher, nor your employee. So, you have to learn how to make a program according to what you want.

If you have created a function program that suits your needs, then I will show you where the function can be integrated.

I just make the programs I want to make.

If you don't know, then hire someone in the Freelance section.

• www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Roberto Jacobs #:

Sorry, I am not your private teacher, nor your employee. So, you have to learn how to make a program according to what you want.

If you have created a function program that suits your needs, then I will show you where the function can be integrated.

I just make the programs I want to make.

If you don't know, then hire someone in the Freelance section.

Noted thanks and should you have a course on OOP let me know. thanks for the article though helped understand how to go about multiple cur EA

Joseph Kachimba #:
Noted thanks and should you have a course on OOP let me know. thanks for the article though helped understand how to go about multiple cur EA

Later when I have free time and you are welcome.