Discussing the article: "How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 1): Indicator Signals based on ADX in combination with Parabolic SAR"

Check out the new article: How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 1): Indicator Signals based on ADX in combination with Parabolic SAR.

The Multi-Currency Expert Advisor in this article is Expert Advisor or trading robot that can trade (open orders, close orders and manage orders an more) for more than 1 symbol pair only from one symbol chart.

The definition of a Multi-Currency Expert Advisor in this article is one Expert Advisor or trading robot that can trade (open orders, close orders and manage orders an more) for more than 1 symbol pair from only one symbol chart.

The need for and interest in trading automation systems or trading robots with multi-currency systems is currently very large, but we see that the implementation of multi-currency system programs on MQL5 automated trading robots has not been widely published or may still be kept secret by many programmers.

Therefore, the aim is to fulfill the essential needs of traders who want efficient and effective trading robots, so by relying on the strengths, capabilities and facilities provided by the highly reliable MQL5, we can create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor which in this article uses Indicator Signals: Average Directional Movement in   combination with Parabolic SAR Indicator.

Author: Roberto Jacobs

thx for idea and sharing it to all , have healthy future

nail sertoglu #:
thx for idea and sharing it to all , have healthy future

Thank you also for your support. Hope you are always healthy.

Thank you Roberto , appreciate your efforts. Always helpful for the 'newbies' , Where can I download the parabolic sar indictor?

linfo2 #:
Thank you Roberto , appreciate your efforts. Always helpful for the 'newbies' , Where can I download the parabolic sar indictor?

Parabolic SAR is a built-in indicator from MQL5 and is already in your MT5.

Look in Navigator > Indicators > Trend > Parabolic SAR

An explanation of the Parabolic SAR indicator can be read at

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/indicators/trend_indicators/psar

Your ideas are great, I really want to receive notifications of your articles, in the future I hope you can guide me on how to change the signal or leave the signal blank, for example I don't want to use ADX and SAR and want to change it to another signal, what should I do? Thank you

Great work and inspiration to all, I was testing this EA and for some reason could not setup correctly, I found below error in the journal and could not open any trade

Alert: --- EURUSD: Maximum amount of open positions and active pending orders has reached the limit = 0 Orders --

Also, M C D button is visible but I am not able to press the button.

I really want to test this EA as I feel its a great work. Am I missing something. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Robot PS group #:

Your ideas are great, I really want to receive notifications of your articles, in the future I hope you can guide me on how to change the signal or leave the signal blank, for example I don't want to use ADX and SAR and want to change it to another signal, what should I do? Thank you

You must create your own indicator function that you will use and integrate it into the EA program code attached to this article. Thank you.

kashanq69 #:

Great work and inspiration to all, I was testing this EA and for some reason could not setup correctly, I found below error in the journal and could not open any trade

Alert: --- EURUSD: Maximum amount of open positions and active pending orders has reached the limit = 0 Orders --

Also, M C D button is visible but I am not able to press the button.

I really want to test this EA as I feel its a great work. Am I missing something. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

This program has been tested and passed error validation by the MQL5 moderator.

If on your computer the EA program is not working properly, you should ask your broker why the Limit Order is zero, and check on your computer why the Object button cannot be clicked.

Thank you.

This is amazing really and am learning are you able to advise how to add group top in amount or stop loss. have been trying to create simple multi symbol EA and i would want to avoid tp sl because some instrument move of 10pips can be 100pip. 

is there a work of using amount as tp or stop loss? your guidance is much appreciated

Joseph Kachimba #:

This is amazing really and am learning are you able to advise how to add group top in amount or stop loss. have been trying to create simple multi symbol EA and i would want to avoid tp sl because some instrument move of 10pips can be 100pip. 

is there a work of using amount as tp or stop loss? your guidance is much appreciated

Settings on lines 71-76:

input YN use_sl      = Yes;      // Use Stop Loss Order (Yes) or (No)
input YN autosl      = No;       // Use Automatic Calculation Stop Loss (Yes) or (No)
input double SLval   = 100;      // If Not Use Automatic SL - Input SL value in Pips
input YN use_tp      = Yes;      // Use Order Take Profit (Yes) or (No)
input YN autotp      = No;       // Use Automatic Calculation Take Profit (Yes) or (No)
input double TPval   = 100;      // If Not Use Automatic TP - Input TP value in Pips