HELP - random positions keep getting opened 'by Expert', but no EA is linked to the chart

So there is an Expert(ID 891243 & 545671) that keeps opening trades on XAUUSD which I don't even use myself, the chart isn't opened.

I opened the chart to see if there is any EA linked to it that is having a free will, but there is none.. I opened the Expert List and closed the only one that I am currently using, the Magic Keys, but new random trades keep getting opened. 

Now, the only thing I can think of to rationalize it is: I am on a demo account of a prop firm, is it maybe possible that this is a 'general' account where multiple testers of the firm are placing trades, and that I see them in my Toolbox collectively ? Seems weird but otherwise I wouldn't know... since I am on Demo I'm not yet getting mad, but if this is something that will happen on a live account for some reason as well, please enlighten me how to stop this

When I check the history of the trades, it goes back to January but I have set this up only by today so... am I maybe making someone else confused by closing their (poorly :p) placed trades? That would be a quite funny twist to this story

The most probable reasons is that you leaved a platform with that account logged in and EA running in some old PC/VPS that you used time ago...

Another possibility is that you shared login information of that account time ago to some people who is now using it as a demo account.