Newly opened chart remains black

Hey guys,

I ve got the following problem: when I open a new chart from a couple specific symbols, the chart remains completely black. It's not happening for all symbols.

I didn't change the broker / login or whatever. 

What I ve allready tested to fix: 

1. restart terminal (didn't work)

2. using other symbols (some work, some not)

3. changing default chart templete to something complete empty (no EA's or indicators) (didn't work)

On the screenshot you can see several charts, AUFCHF, AUDNZD and so on are working properly, even when I close the chart and open it again, but it remains black when opening AUDCAD or EURUSD for example.

I was using google and this forum allready but didnt find anything useful.

Hope someone here can help me.

Philipp

Files:
Screenshot.png  72 kb

Please post your log files (Experts tab AND Journal tab).

Thats the journal, no entry in the expert tab tho

Files:
Screenshot1.png  13 kb

Download the branded MT5 terminal of your broker from their website, install it and use it to login into your trading account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Also download the branded MT5 terminal of your broker from their website, install it and use it to login into your trading account.

If that helps, I gonna do, or at least try, it.

I m just wondering, since today is the first time I experience this kind of error and I m using this terminal with the same EA's and login since month.

Philipp Ohlrogge #:

If that helps, I gonna do, or at least try, it.

I m just wondering, since today is the first time I experience this kind of error and I m using this terminal with the same EA's and login since month.

Using the custom/branded MT4/5 terminal of your broker, always helps.

It eliminates any issues of incompatibility with symbols.