Indicators: AllAverages v4.9 MT5

AllAverages v4.9 MT5:

One of the latest version of this indicator at the moment. Huge base of different modifications of moving averages, with multitimesframe function, sending signals to e-mail and push notifications.

AllAverages v4.9 MT5

Author: IVAN ASTAFUROV

a complete set of tools, would be nice to add to add arrow alter and maybe a ver 2 based on candles option

Absolutely Phenomenal compilation of moving averages, this is astounding.

Nice to have all these combined or add ADX moving average

Could you please help me with something?

If I load your indicator, in say 1m chart, and then I change the Timaframe to 5min, then the lines dissapear.

The figure to the left is 1 minTF with current timeframe in your indicator. The one to the right is also the 1m chart but changing the tf to 5 minutes in your indicator.

This indicator is fantastic however this thief isn't the author at all. Do yourself a favour. Go to Trendlaboratory.net where it is available and you will be supporting the legitimate author.

Hi, ty for your sharing, There is a problem with this indicator when trying to read its buffers in an EA. When reading with CopyBuffer, the value at [0] is = 0.0, then the rest is fine. On the next bar, the value[0] is fine, [1] is 0.0 (logically) and the rest is fine, and so on at each subsequent bar. I'm quite new to coding and I can't find the reason why in the code of this indicator, any way to fix that ? MB