How to know there is a deal already executing on a position

Hello. How do you know there is a deal already executing on a position so you do not request another deal on that position?

(I am running a partial close on a position and I do not want to run another)

Thanks.

Yashar Seyyedin:

Hello. How do you know there is a deal already executing on a position so you do not request another deal on that position?

Thanks.

Memorize it. And check history to initialize if needed.

Yashar Seyyedin:

Thanks.

check deals (from history) one by one and compare with position you want with symbol, open price and ...

then check if there is an OUT deal in history for that IN Deal. if yes then that is closed and you need to open a new one if no then there an open one.

just be sure you have a reasonable comparison for price. a point lower or higher has to be considered. 

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #:

check deals (from history) one by one and compare with position you want with symbol, open price and ...

then check if there is an OUT deal in history for that IN Deal. if yes then that is closed and you need to open a new one if no then there an open one.

just be sure you have a reasonable comparison for price. a point lower or higher has to be considered. 

Thanks! Much appreciated!