Error 129: invalid price???

Hi,
Appreciate your help to explain the full reason of this error, assuming it's very clear by the error message and the fact that every debugged information below is as usual:
1. The error caused by Ordersend function (buy), when the EURUSD price live is 1.1884.
The params Price,Stop,TP respectively are: 1.1884, 1.1684, 1.1924.

2. I tested the same expert on Strategy test for plenty of trades and never saw such kind of error.

3. The expert I had used for quite a while without problems, suddenly this happened several days ago, when I bumped into a bug by build 188 and must restore the 185 build (see previous post on build 109 bug). Maybe this is the most likely cause?

4. Although I have done some amendments to the expert recently, nothing relevant to the parts that call OrderSend.

Thanks for your kind help.
Regards,
PQDzung

It may be too fast market and too slow connect. Experts start on "prices snapshot" - values of the Bid and Ask variables are stable and don't changed without rates refreshing.
In case of invalid price error You need to call RefreshRates and attempt once more

It may be too fast market and too slow connect. Experts start on "prices snapshot" - values of the Bid and Ask variables are stable and don't changed without rates refreshing.
In case of invalid price error You need to call RefreshRates and attempt once more

Not sure but this works after I corrected the previous problem by upgrading to build 190. All thanks to you.

However, I will keep in mind to refresh.

Regards,
PQDzung