Please Help! I have 2 EA's neither one will allow me to move stop or TP. Or use multiple TP's.

I have 2 EA's that are supposed to allow multiple TP's and they are supposed to allow me move stops and TP's.

Neither one of them will allow me to do this. Since they are both doing this I dont think the problem is with the EA's.

They both show the lines of the multiple TP's before I place the trade but when the trade is placed the TP's are not there, only one is.

I have contacted the maker and they cant seem to figure out why.

I have the alt drag feature on.

I hope staff does not delete since I did not include the names, I have reached out to maker and they have not been able to figure what is wrong so I am reaching out to the forum because I dont know what else to do?

I am afraid that if it the seller can't help to support his own product, nobody will be able to help.

Maybe it's related to One-Click Trading, did you enable it ?

Likely related to FIFO. You can do partial closes, not multiple orders with different stops.

Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
          NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes (2016)
          FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com (2011)

Alain Verleyen #:

I am afraid that if it the seller can't help to support his own product, nobody will be able to help.

Maybe it's related to One-Click Trading, did you enable it ?

That was all it took!

Thank you,

Its frustrating because A. I told the seller I am brand new to MT4 so he should provide specific instructions on what settings need to be applied in MT4

and B. I posted this question twice but both times I put the name of the EA and they removed them telling me to contact the seller.

Once again thank you