MT5 Optimization problems and questions

Hello traders, i have 3 problems with optimization of mt5. I hope that experienced people can responds them :)

1) if i disable any local agents or local network farm and enable it, it doesn't respond sometimes. For example right now, it says "ready" for local network farm but still i can not see any progress in local network farm till 1 hour.
Also when i check my other laptops, i don't see any cpu usage increase. Do you know why?

2) If electricty is gone in my house, can i continue my optimization again? I mean if i restart my pc and open optimization with same settings again. What will happen, will it continue from the where electricty was out?

3) Me and my friend tried to connect our pcs via logmein hamachi program which helps us to show our pc at same network so we acheieved to connect them and saw them in local network farm then optimization started.
But after he restarted his pc, i could see his pc again but if i add his cores to local network farm, his pc doesn't work. It says only "ready" but there is no cpu usage increase in his pc and not any task is performed in my terminal

PS: All firewalls of pc and laptops are closed to prevent connection issue but it didn't help for above issues.

Thanks for your help.

Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5