Please improve on the activation of products bought on the market.

I reinstall my OS relatively frequently.
Each time I do this, the remaining number of activations decreases.
I think it is strange that the remaining activation count is reduced even though I am practically using the product on only one account.
Please improve this situation.

Moebius-FX:
Tôi cài đặt lại hệ điều hành của mình tương đối thường xuyên.
Mỗi lần tôi làm điều này, số lần kích hoạt còn lại sẽ giảm đi.
Tôi nghĩ thật kỳ lạ khi số lượng kích hoạt còn lại bị giảm mặc dù tôi thực tế chỉ sử dụng sản phẩm trên một tài khoản.
Hãy cải thiện tình trạng này.

I think that's how Mql5 protects the interests of developers. If the way to activate the product is loose, there may be security holes, and since then, users looking to use paid products become free.

Your problem is your benefit, if mql5 has more suitable workarounds for your situation that is also very good. However you should consider using your operating system in a better way.

What's the reasons why you install os frequently?!

I personal have it since 3 years on my vps without a fresh installation, and since 8 years on my laptop 

If you are a messy person use virtual machines to do your messy stuffs and you will not need to reinstall windows in next decade.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA suddenly broken

Rashid Umarov, 2019.05.27 19:08

Hello,

Each product has at least 5 activations that can be used in case of hardware failure, re-installation of OS, installation on a wrong PC. That is enough for a normal personal use.

In case there is a huge Windows update coming, we add an additional activation for all purchased products beforehand. We don't add activations personally - they are not provided, and it is not possible physically.

Example: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) causes saved MetaTrader passwords to become invalid

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows 10

MetaQuotes , 2020.12.26 21:49

To compensate for the inconvenience with reinstallations and relocations, at least 5 activations are initially given.

This is exactly a compensation backlog, and not 5 guaranteed devices under any conditions.

You could consider  getting a VPS to fix this issue and get better automated trading conditions at the same time.