Strategy Tester App Constantly Staeling Focus

Dear all,

I appologize if I ask something banal, but I have an issue with Strategy Tester (ST) in Meta Trader 5 (MT5), constantly stealin the focus from other open windows.

Here is my situation: I developed a number of Windows batch files which I use for backtesting of the experts I am developing.  They, in essence, comprise two to three nested loops which browse through certain parameters defining the experts (such as number of candles for averages, highs and lows for Donchian channels, risks, ...) modify the .ini files for the ST and launch a simulation one by one.  At the end, they scripts produces results in matrix format for furhter processing and analyzis in Excel.  Typically, a script launches between 60 and several hundreds jobs, and runs anywhere from several minutes to a few hours.  The annoying thing is that each time the script launches a new simulation, ST window pops up and steals focus from whatever else I am doing.  I did swtich the visual mode off, it doesn't launch a window with animated candles, but I write about the main Trading Terminal.  I am being constantly interrupted even when I type this message.

Any idea how to prevent it?

Cheers