Help with MT5 Keyboard Shortcuts

I know I can use Ctrl/Shift + F5, to move between profiles, but that requires two hands.  I'd like to be able to scroll between tabs just by using the keyboard arrow keys on my laptop.  If someone can let me know if it is possible to reassign hotkeys and if so how to do it I'd appreciate it.   Thanks in advance.

tradeking2008:

I know I can use Ctrl/Shift + F5, to move between profiles, but that requires two hands.  I'd like to be able to scroll between tabs just by using the keyboard arrow keys on my laptop.  If someone can let me know if it is possible to reassign hotkeys and if so how to do it I'd appreciate it.   Thanks in advance.

If you are talking about switching the charts, that can be done with "CTRL-TAB".

No I was referring to switching through different chart profile layouts.

tradeking2008 #: No I was referring to switching profiles not switching charts.  

Switching profiles switches all charts. Why did you mention tabs then?
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

tradeking2008: .  I'd like to be able to scroll between tabs

William Roeder #:

Switching profiles switches all charts. Why did you mention tabs then?
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

Here you will find what you are locking for.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/workspace/hotkeys

Hot keys - Workspace - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Hot keys (key shortcuts) are keys and their combinations, which allow you to quickly execute commands without having to use menus and control...

My apologies.  I meant scroll through profile views, not tabs.   And thank you for the hotkey page I was familiar with those pages already and the default hotkeys.  But I was asking if there is a way to reassign the default hotkeys to other keys (left and right arrows).

tradeking2008:

It's not possible and not needed.

Profiles are not intended to be switched repeatedly.

Not true.  Maybe not for you.  But if you dedicate each profile to an individual symbol with multi time frame charts in each, it's very useful to be able to quickly scroll through each symbol profile using one arrow key rather than using both hands and two keyboard keys.