Help with the signal selling

Hello! I want to start selling signals via mql5, but I find the procedure to be highly complicated and I cannot find a systematic manual on it. Could you please share with me some sort of documentaion regarding the whole procces? 

I connected my profile to the mql5, but I have no idea where to send my bank details and ID. On the tab Seller on my profile the only think I can do is verify my phone number, and when I go to my signal, it says " Provider is waiting for registration as a seller " and "Subscription not permited". 

Thanks a lot!  

Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service - How to subscribe to trade signals and become a signal provider in our service
Video tutorial: MetaTrader Signals Service - How to subscribe to trade signals and become a signal provider in our service
  • www.mql5.com
In just 15 minutes, this video tutorial explains what metatrader signals service is, and demonstrates in great detail how to subscribe to trade signals and how to become a signal provider in our service. By watching this tutorial, you will be able to subscribe to any trading signal , or publish and promote your own signals in our service

Thank you for the reply! I read all of them. As far as I can understand before everything I must regiester as a seller from my prifile section "seller", where I have to upload my documents. The problem is that I cannot pass the verification procedure because I don't get the code form mql5. I tried it multiple times and vie Telegram - it does not wotk. I am from Bulgaria, do you kow where the problem could be?