keep getting error: debug version of 'test.ex5', please recompile it

Hi guys I'm new to mql5 and I'm writing an expert. I make changes and compile the code with F7 or the button above the screen written "compile" but when I run strategy tester I get the error: " debug version of 'test.ex5', please recompile" it. Even when I close the program and debugger and open them and recompile again I still get this error.

and when I create another expert file and copy this code and paste it in it , it will be fixed!! 

why is that for and what should  I do for it? 

And I have another weird problem that I copy the expert code in another file the both are running without any error and  in the exact same dates and pair and anything.. I just change the expert and the results are different!!

Or one of them not working and doesn't open any position but the other one working fine

(I am using <deleted> metatrader5 that uses MQL 5.00)

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

sepidezare(I am using <deleted> metatrader5 that uses MQL 5.00)

Hi sepidezare,

I have edited your publication. Mentioning brokers is forbidden (it is considered advertising even indirectly as you did). Knowing the name of the broker is totally irrelevant information to get help.

Example; If you have to ask for help on how to change a wheel on your car, it doesn't matter if you say the make and model.

Thank you!

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Hi sepidezare,

I have edited your publication. Mentioning brokers is forbidden (it is considered advertising even indirectly as you did). Knowing the name of the broker is totally irrelevant information to get help.

Example; If you have to ask for help on how to change a wheel on your car, it doesn't matter if you say the make and model.

Thank you!

I thought maybe it is a bug of it 

1. sepidezare #: I thought maybe it is a bug of it 

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
    Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

It is almost always your code.

2. sepidezare: r I get the error: " debug version of 'test.ex5', please recompile" it.

Do what it says.

sepidezare:

Hi guys I'm new to mql5 and I'm writing an expert. I make changes and compile the code with F7 or the button above the screen written "compile" but when I run strategy tester I get the error: " debug version of 'test.ex5', please recompile" it. Even when I close the program and debugger and open them and recompile again I still get this error.

and when I create another expert file and copy this code and paste it in it , it will be fixed!! 

why is that for and what should  I do for it? 

And I have another weird problem that I copy the expert code in another file the both are running without any error and  in the exact same dates and pair and anything.. I just change the expert and the results are different!!

Or one of them not working and doesn't open any position but the other one working fine

(I am using <deleted> metatrader5 that uses MQL 5.00)

you have to recompile the ea after every time that you do debug.