Not Solved! Please Help! Cannot login to MT4 mql5 community - page 2

mendell902 #my old account is "mendell8"

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mendell8

Please do not open a new account every time you forget your password. Use the link provided above to reset your password.

Edit: Besides, you only used it 2 days ago!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

can login on the mql5 website but i cannot login on the mql5 mt4 terminal

mendell8, 2023.07.17 06:53

we dont have the same problem...mine is, i cant log in to mt4's mql5 community but no problem logging in to website..

and urs is about broker

mendell8
mendell8
  • www.mql5.com
Perfil del trader

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

https://www.mql5.com/es/users/mendell8

Please do not open a new account every time you forget your password. Use the link provided above to reset your password.

but I DID NOT FORGET MY PASSWORD!!!!. ITS WORKING, ITS JUST I CANT LOG IN INTO MT4 TERMINAL with my other computer

mendell902 #:

but I DID NOT FORGET MY PASSWORD!!!!. ITS WORKING, ITS JUST I CANT LOG IN INTO MT4 TERMINAL with my other computer

Let's take it one step at a time:

• Only one account per user is allowed.
  • Maybe that causes an IP conflict (just an example).

In short, do the right thing and try to log in with your main account (in the screenshots you showed you are logging in with your secondary account).

No one, except you, is having problems with that. Why is that? Multiple accounts? Misspelled password?

I honestly think that if you haven't been able to recover or remember that you have a primary account, I don't trust that you are entering the password correctly. Also as I said maybe the system is detecting a multi account and that's why you can't.

mendell902 #:

Please keep quiet.

Is your password using special characters or is very long (or short) ? Can you try to change it to something very simple, just to test ?

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Let's take it one step at a time:

• Only one account per user is allowed.
  • Maybe that causes an IP conflict (just an example).

In short, do the right thing and try to log in with your main account (in the screenshots you showed you are logging in with your secondary account).

No one, except you, is having problems with that. Why is that? Multiple accounts? Misspelled password?

I honestly think that if you haven't been able to recover or remember that you have a primary account, I don't trust that you are entering the password correctly. Also as I said maybe the system is detecting a multi account and that's why you can't.

Actually I am having this issue as well, but it didn't look like he got any help.

BrittainE #:

Actually I am having this issue as well, but it didn't look like he got any help.

Same here. Can't login to MQL5 on MT4. Same password I've been using for 2 years. But now I just can't login to MT4, website login working fine. Any help?

I am also having this exact same issue as OP. My password works on the website but not the broker Mql5 login, I even tried on different brokers. And yes I tried changing my password as well multiple times.

William Koomson #:
I am also having this exact same issue as OP. My password works on the website but not the broker Mql5 login, I even tried on different brokers. And yes I tried changing my password as well multiple times.

Your issue is not same with OP's issue:

• OP is trying to fill Community tab of Metatrader;
  • and you are trying to login to your broker's account by using your login/password from this website.

Your broker's account (and login/pass to your trading account) has nothing to do with this website. If you forgot your login/pass to your trading account so ask your broker for support.