Experts: New Concept: Trailing Take Profit

New Concept: Trailing Take Profit:

On contrast with Trailing Stop which a stop loss trails price until the price hits the stop loss and the position gets closed in profit, introducing Trailing Take Profit which take profit trails price when a position is in loss and ultimately the position gets closed with loss.

New Concept: Trailing Take Profit

Author: ManiABLS

Hello, thank you for the Idea! I will try the following modification: The Take Profit is going to be pushed in market direction in an adjustable distance. In the case of a long position the tp will stay for example 10 pips above price, until there is a drop of more then 10 pips. Then the tp will follow the price down in 10 pips distance to get "stopped" out after any increase in price of 10 pips.

Melchior Kaluzinski #:
Hello, thank you for the Idea! I will try the following modification: The Take Profit is going to be pushed in market direction in an adjustable distance. In the case of a long position the tp will stay for example 10 pips above price, until there is a drop of more then 10 pips. Then the tp will follow the price down in 10 pips distance to get "stopped" out after any increase in price of 10 pips.

Hello, I appreciate your interest in Trailing Take Profit EA. Please share your results afterwards.

hello, do you have the mt4 version? 

thank you

This already exists in a different form. This is already in the trailing stop/profit in the EA wizard.