Managing EA trades on MLQ5 VPS (MT5)

I have purchased the MLQ5 vps, set up my trading environment on the terminal, attached an EA to the chart and then successfully migrated the environment to the vps. 

As expected, following the successful migration, autotrading is now turned off at my terminal. 

My question relates to the EA running on the vps. How do I manage trades taken by the EA? For example, if the EA takes a trade that I decide needs to be closed?  

You can login your terminal to see what happens on the vps without the EA. You can close a position but the question is what will the EA do? 'Accept' it or reopen the position again.

Carl Schreiber #:

You can login your terminal to see what happens on the vps without the EA. You can close a position but the question is what will the EA do? 'Accept' it or reopen the position again.

Thank you - so the terminal will show any trades opened by the EA on the VPS. That makes sense - in fact it seems very obvious now, but best to make sure! 

I am not sure whether the EA will reopen trades manually closed - will double check that. Thank you for the reply