cannot copy position, symbol EURUSDm not found this is my issue .can you help me

cannot copy position, symbol EURUSDm not found this is my issue .can you help me

This is mapping.
What is mapping?
It was asked/answered many times on the forum (I answered about it 320 times/posts) so I prepared some summary posts about
so I can provide the links to the posts/threads only without discussion to be started on your thread.

--------------------------

mapping -

1. explanation with examples/screenshots - post   
  2. full explanation (short thread with several posts and with screenshots etc): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/442553
  3. explanation in details (incl lot size): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/447444
  4. How to select the broker/signal and with mapping: post  
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited

Broker's use a variety of naming patterns: EURUSD, EURUSDb, EURUSDc, EURUSDcheck, EURUSDct, EURUSDecn, EURUSDf, EURUSDh, EURUSDi, EURUSDm, EURUSDme, EURUSDmicro, EURUSDpro, EURUSDt, EURUSDx. “EUR.USD”, “EUR/USD”, “EUR/USD_ecn”, “EURUSD!”, “EURUSD#”, “EURUSD..”, “EURUSD.”, “EURUSD.a”, “EURUSD.ax/a>”, “EURUSD.c”, “EURUSD.cfx”, “EURUSD.ecn” and “EURUSD.ECN”, “EURUSD.G”, “EURUSD.i”, “BTCUSD.lts”, “EURUSD.m”, “EURUSD.p”, “EURUSD.pro”, “EURUSD.r”, “EURUSD.t/a>”, “EURUSD.SBe”, “EURUSD.stp”, “EURUSD.z”, “EURUSD'”, “EURUSD@”, “EURUSD_i”, “EURGBP_0s”, “EURUSD-5”, “EURUSD-g”, “EURUSD-m”, “EURUSD-sb”, “#XAUUSD”, “#FB”, “#TSLA”, and Financial symbols with “-”, “=”, “_”, and “+”

If the pattern your broker uses doesn't match the pattern of your signal provider's broker, you can't copy the signal/open a trade. Switch brokers to one that has that adornment.

If the naming pattern of your charts isn't exactly “BasQuo” then hard coded symbols fails. Don't hard code things; just use the predefined _Symbol, or add/remove the adornments during processing.
          I need to know how to fill an enum or get a drop down list, with a string array :)) - MQL4 programming forum #10 (2020)