Concerns about moving a custom symbol between MetaTrader 5 installations

Hello,

I have a question regarding the process of moving a custom symbol along with its price data from one MetaTrader 5 installation to another. I would appreciate any insights or advice on the following concerns:

1. Timezone differences: I have noticed that the timezone settings in MetaTrader 5 installation 1 differ from MetaTrader 5 installation 2. How does this affect the historical price data of the custom symbol during the transfer process? Do I need to make any adjustments to ensure accurate representation of the data in the destination installation?

2. Broker-specific symbol configuration: Since the custom symbol is specific to my broker, I'm concerned about potential differences in symbol configurations between the two installations. How should I handle these discrepancies during the transfer? Are there any specific considerations or precautions I should be aware of?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions on how to effectively move the custom symbol and its price data between the MetaTrader 5 installations while addressing these concerns. Thank you in advance for your assistance.