Backtesting and real gives me different number of trades.

I started trading in real with a bot about 2 months ago, and in that period, my bot in real made about 30% more trades than the backtesting bot in real. 

Of course I use the same parameters in both, even the same ping. I use "based on real ticks " for backtestear, and the bot I use on a vps 24/7. Can someone help me understand where I am going wrong?

just wondering, if you would repeat the exact same backtest multiple times.
Will you get exact same result ?

Soewono Effendi #:
just wondering, if you would repeat the exact same backtest multiple times.
Will you get exact same result ?
If I do it in the same period and with the same parameters, I get exactly the same results.

andresking95 #:
If I do it in the same period and with the same parameters, I get exactly the same results.
Either your strategy is sensitive to real market conditions (ticks, spreads, swaps...), or your EA is buggy. Or both.

Alain Verleyen #:
Either your strategy is sensitive to real market conditions (ticks, spreads, swaps...), or your EA is buggy. Or both.
I take into account spread and swap. And I don't know what kind of errors they would be, because I use exactly the same code for backtesting and for real.

andresking95 #:
I take into account spread and swap. And I don't know what kind of errors they would be, because I use exactly the same code for backtesting and for real.
Not sure what you are expecting here ? You didn't provide any details nor code. Waste of time.