Is my VPS working properly?

Can anyone help me since the mql5 support can't help me or give em a proper answer.

I ran all instructions accordingly, it shouldn't be a difficult set up, but my log indicates that my vps is not running properly ?

I ran it with EA and without EA, I don't really want to use a EA though.

Any help or suggestions ?

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

this is my vps journal

felipe #:
this is my vps journal

I do not have MQL5 VPS now so I can not compare your log with my log.
But from what I see from your last image attached - no problem at all.
The only problem is that you did not migrate (did not symchronize) anything to your MQL5 VPS (so this VPS is empty because of that).

--------------------

And I see from your other post that you were trying to synchromize but it was not synchronized.
Read this thread about synchronization: How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?

I think you are doing something wrong with synchronization ... or it is the issue with VPS ... anyway, you can move your MQL5 VPS subscription to the other VPS server (change server):

---------------------

... and the question: why are you posting the long files as the images?
You know that it is difficult to read the images ... log files should be uploaded as text/txt files.

For information.

felipe:

Can anyone help me since the mql5 support can't help me or give em a proper answer.

I ran all instructions accordingly, it shouldn't be a difficult set up, but my log indicates that my vps is not running properly ?

I ran it with EA and without EA, I don't really want to use a EA though.

Any help or suggestions ?

If you don't want to use an EA, why you've bought your MQL5 VPS for?

If you want to migrate an indicator for some signals notifications or something, you must migrate an EA also in order to effectively migrate your indicator.

If you want to use your MQL5 VPS for a signal subscription, you should enable it in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals.

You can't migrate empty charts and no signal in your MQL5 VPS, it will be not be activated.

For using it with some EAs, check the last steps 15-25 in this guide: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161

If you want to use it for some signal subscription, then make sure you've done everything as described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422