Conversion of functions / indicator from mql4 to mql5

I'm trying to convert the https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14410 indicator from mql4 to mql5, but I'm having problems using MqlDateTime and/or TimeToStruct. I know there is a free version for mt5, but I am using a 32-bit version of mt5 and it is no longer supported.

Could you help me to adjust/change the TimeHour and TimeDayOfWeek function? I am encountering the following errors during compilation ("HLOC for MT5 errors" image).

The figure "instruction lines 267 to 305" contains code that has errors. Line 384 I believe will be corrected when making adjustments to the previous ones.

Thank you very much for the help.

Automatic translation applied by moderator

High, Low and Close of the previous day, week or month
High, Low and Close of the previous day, week or month
  • www.mql5.com
The indicator shows the High, Close and Low of the previous day, week or month with time shift.

Please post in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in the Portuguese forum.

Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia

Articles

Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5

Sergey Pavlov, 2010.05.17 13:32

This article is a quick guide to MQL4 language functions, it will help you to migrate your programs from MQL4 to MQL5. For each MQL4 function (except trading functions) the description and MQL5 implementation are presented, it allows you to reduce the conversion time significantly. For convenience, the MQL4 functions are divided into groups, similar to MQL4 Reference.

Articles

Transferring Indicators from MQL4 to MQL5

Vasily, 2010.07.28 10:44

This article is dedicated to peculiarities of transferring price constructions written in MQL4 to MQL5. To make the process of transferring indicator calculations from MQL4 to MQL5 easier, the mql4_2_mql5.mqh library of functions is suggested. Its usage is described on the basis of transferring of the MACD, Stochastic and RSI indicators.

Fernando Carreiro #: Please post in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in the Portuguese forum.

Sorry, my first post. Trying to learn how to use the forum. Thanks in advance.