Discussion of article "Multilayer perceptron and backpropagation algorithm (Part 3): Integration with the Strategy Tester - Overview (I)."

New article Multilayer perceptron and backpropagation algorithm (Part 3): Integration with the Strategy Tester - Overview (I). has been published:

The multilayer perceptron is an evolution of the simple perceptron which can solve non-linear separable problems. Together with the backpropagation algorithm, this neural network can be effectively trained. In Part 3 of the Multilayer Perceptron and Backpropagation series, we'll see how to integrate this technique into the Strategy Tester. This integration will allow the use of complex data analysis aimed at making better decisions to optimize your trading strategies. In this article, we will discuss the advantages and problems of this technique.

Using Figma, I designed what I would later use as documentation and reference.

In order to better understand the context of the previous topic, I will leave an explanation about the message flow that we will establish in order to create stable and secure communication. The idea is to not go into some technical issues initially in order to make the architecture easier to understand.

Author: Jonathan Pereira