Discussion of article "Improve Your Trading Charts With Interactive GUI's in MQL5 (Part I): Movable GUI" - page 2

Thanks for the great article. 
May i ask, what if the rectangle coordinate is set to the upper right corner? How can the mouse move find it if the mouse coordinate is set to the left upper corner?
Note: i ask this question because in my code the rectangle has to bet set to the right upper corner and it cant be changed to the left.
Thanks a lot in advance…

Radwan Aly Abouelseoud Ara #:
Thanks for the great article. 
May i ask, what if the rectangle coordinate is set to the upper right corner? How can the mouse move find it if the mouse coordinate is set to the left upper corner?
Note: i ask this question because in my code the rectangle has to bet set to the right upper corner and it cant be changed to the left.

Thanks a lot in advance…

For that you will have to understand and edit the code yourself.

I am glad you liked my article so much, it feels really good that someone is being helped from code written by me.

Thanks & Regards.

Discussion of article "Improve Your Trading Charts With Interactive GUI's in MQL5 (Part I): Movable GUI"
Discussion of article "Improve Your Trading Charts With Interactive GUI's in MQL5 (Part I): Movable GUI"
  • Radwan Aly Abouelseoud Ara
  • www.mql5.com
New article Improve Your Trading Charts With Interactive GUI's in MQL5 (Part I): Movable GUI has been published: Author: Kailash Bai Mina...