VPS Server icon disappreared from my MT4 terminal and MQL5 site

10 days back i registered for metaquote VPS service. yesterday i saw vps icon is disappreared from navigator window. then i loged on here on mql5 profile and i am not seeing vps server details here and my signal services. however my EA on VPS is runing properly but i want to sync my new parameters on VPS. is there anyone facing this problem or already solved this problem please help because mql5 have no live chat customer support.

Regards

Rizwan Azam: 10 days back i registered for metaquote VPS service. yesterday i saw vps icon is disappreared from navigator window. then i loged on here on mql5 profile and i am not seeing vps server details here and my signal services. however my EA on VPS is runing properly but i want to sync my new parameters on VPS. is there anyone facing this problem or already solved this problem please help because mql5 have no live chat customer support.

Please search before you post ... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/449143

VPS Server Icon disappeared from MT4 and MQL5 account BUT EA still working on VPS
VPS Server Icon disappeared from MT4 and MQL5 account BUT EA still working on VPS
  • www.mql5.com
Hello members i am facing a problem that i had subscribed for metaquote VPS service few days back but today when i was planing to sync my new setti...

My issue is still not resolved

Rizwan Azam #:
My issue is still not resolved

The technicians have informed me that there is no problem with the MQL5 VPS service, you have several MQL5 accounts and you have confused them.

Have in mind that it's against MQL5.com rules to have multiple MQL5 accounts.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The technicians have informed me that there is no problem with the MQL5 VPS service, you have several MQL5 accounts and you have confused them.

Have in mind that it's against MQL5.com rules to have multiple MQL5 accounts.

I don't have any multiple accounts may be you mixed my post with other one, the other person is my real brother so last names matched and he wrote a post on my behalf. Anyway thank you for your help my issue is resolved maybe there was some problem at broker end or something else I don't know I am not too much technical expert. thank you again