VPS Server Icon disappeared from MT4 and MQL5 account BUT EA still working on VPS

Hello members i am facing a problem that i had subscribed for metaquote VPS service few days back but today when i was planing to sync my new setting with vps i noticed there is no VPS icon in mt4. then i logged on here mql5 web account. i cannot see any payment history of purchasing vps service and there is also no VPS showing in to record how EA is still working.

Anyone else facing same issue pls get back to me how to resolve this issue.

Looking forward

If you can't see any active MQL5 VPS subscriptions here, but your EA is still working in this old MQL5 VPS, it means that you have used another MQL5 account to initiate this MQL5 VPS subscription.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Eleni i am using same login on mql5 for which i have subscribed... i cannot see any active vps service in my mt4 and on my mql5 account. however my EA previously synced trades are opening and closing perfectly...

@Eleni Anna Branou, there seems to be another similar case of VPS icon disappearing from MT4 ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS Server icon disappreared from my MT4 terminal and MQL5 site

Rizwan Azam, 2023.06.17 12:32

10 days back i registered for metaquote VPS service. yesterday i saw vps icon is disappreared from navigator window. then i loged on here on mql5 profile and i am not seeing vps server details here and my signal services. however my EA on VPS is runing properly but i want to sync my new parameters on VPS. is there anyone facing this problem or already solved this problem please help because mql5 have no live chat customer support.

Regards

Fernando Carreiro #:

@Eleni Anna Branou, there seems to be another similar case of VPS icon disappearing from MT4 ...

I will report this to the technicians Fernando, in case something is wrong.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I will report this to the technicians Fernando, in case something is wrong.

issue is still not resolved.

Rizwan Azam #:
issue is still not resolved.

The technicians have informed me that there is no problem with the MQL5 VPS service, you have several MQL5 accounts and you have confused them.

Have in mind that it's against MQL5.com rules to have multiple MQL5 accounts.