If I legaly get/buy a copy/license of a EA, can I use it to offer my own signal into the mql5 signals service or out of it either? - page 2

Alexey Petrov #: Selling a signal based on a purchased product does not break Market rules. A signal is not a Product that is mentioned in the rules.So it's not correct to refer to clauses III.2 and III.3 in this case.

It might be a good idea to consult with the company's legal advisors, as there seems to be a clear misunderstanding about the terms.

No matter how one looks at it, selling any kind of service based on the use of a Market product, would be considered a "commercial" endeavour, not a "personal" one.

Thank you all for your opinions.

Alexey Petrov #:

Selling a signal based on a purchased product does not break Market rules.

A signal is not a Product that is mentioned in the rules.

So it's not correct to refer to clauses III.2 and III.3 in this case.

Thank you for clarifying .

What are the specifics -if available- in these cases ?

Let's say i buy a 1400$ ea and sell the signal for $30 .

-Can the signal have the same name as the product ? (i imagine not)

-Can i mention the product in the description ? 

-Is a check performed by your side to counter fakes (those who claim that product runs the signal)?, because you can see if i purchased that product (the minimum possible check)

-If the product breaks the hype rule and i use the name and descriptions with the violations will the signal be punished even if the product is not ?

-If the seller of the product already has a signal , let's say for $900 am i allowed to undercut him ? ($30)

Thank you very much , i came from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/451440

Use of purchased EAs in a fee-based signal
Use of purchased EAs in a fee-based signal
  • www.mql5.com
I would like to know whether it is allowed to use purchased EAs in a fee-based signal. I have read all relevant T&Cs but I am still in doubt...