Indicators: Indicator PriceScale.mq5 - price scale for the visually impaired.

Indicator PriceScale.mq5 - price scale for the visually impaired.:

Tortured small print in the terminal? This indicator makes price numbers visible!

Indicator PriceScale.mq5 - price scale for the visually impaired.

Author: Aleksandr Slavskii

Nice!

I really don't understand why metatrader has not a rounded price scale by default and no customizable fonts.

Thank you so much.

Elie G #:

Thank you so much.

Best but it hides Fibonacci values. I hope this bug can be fixed 

Rodger Sen #:

Best but it hides Fibonacci values. I hope this bug can be fixed 

PriceScale no way to fix.

Set up the Fibonacci object.

Aleksandr Slavskii #:

PriceScale no way to fix.

Set up the Fibonacci object.

Got it, Thanks, Maybe I will find a way to fix fibo anchor point 2's Time on latest candle 0 and price on same candle in OnCalculate, this will make sure labels of fibo keeps showing on right.

Rodger Sen #:

Got it, Thanks, Maybe I will find a way to fix fibo anchor point 2's Time on latest candle 0 and price on same candle in OnCalculate, this will make sure labels of fibo keeps showing on right.

Brought it to the settings, the object is in the background.

There are no other options.

version   "1.08"

Aleksandr Slavskii #:

Brought it to the settings, the object is in the background.

There are no other options.

version   "1.08"

Awesome, Thank you. This is now fine

Rodger Sen #:

ObjectSetInteger(0, name, OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT, false);

Aleksandr Slavskii #:

Hello, I have a quick question, any way to make chart not go extra of Max and Min price like default?

I have a question, is it possible to limit the chart to not go extra beyond high and low (max min price) when scrolling mouse, just like default, Thanks

Rodger Sen #:

I have a question, is it possible to limit the chart to not go extra beyond high and low (max min price) when scrolling mouse, just like default, Thanks

You squeezed the scale and then scrolled through the graph.

Double clicking LMB on the scale will fix everything.