Signal did not copy to my account.

The signal service I am subscribed to did not copy a trade over to my account. The signal I am subscribed took a trade with symbol GPBUSDm using broker Exness 1:500, $142 balance. I am using broker EnviFX with a demo account of $100k and 1:100 leverage.

Signal - Synchronization finished successfully.

Do I need to have autotrading on?

Can I use a demo account with signal?

Does it matter if I have symbol GBPUSD and GBPUSD.pro?

I'm U.S. based so I cannot sign up for same broker Exness to match signal.

If you see a message: trade skipped as symbol GBPUSDm not found... it means that you have a mapping problem and it can't be remedied unless you use a broker with the same symbol I am afraid.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
If you see a message: trade skipped as symbol GBPUSDm not found... it means that you have a mapping problem and it can't be remedied unless you use a broker with the same symbol I am afraid.

My account has both symbols GBPUSD AND GBPUSD.PRO. Should I eliminate the .pro symbol?

Kessee Byron Damon #:

My account has both symbols GBPUSD AND GBPUSD.PRO. Should I eliminate the .pro symbol?

I misread the signal symbol, it is GBPUSDm as you say and your broker uses GBPUSD.pro so you can't copy it.

I don't think that your GBPUSD symbol is active, when you see 2 variations of a symbol in a terminal, usually only one is available for trading.

Try to open a GBPUSD trade to see if that symbol is active, if it is (which I doubt) disable the GBPUSD.pro symbol in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols and the trade will probably be copied.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I misread the signal symbol, it is GBPUSDm as you say and your broker uses GBPUSD.pro so you can't copy it.

I don't think that your GBPUSD symbol is active, when you see 2 variations of a symbol in a terminal, usually only one is available for trading.

Try to open a GBPUSD trade to see if that symbol is active, if it is (which I doubt) disable the GBPUSD.pro symbol in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols and the trade will probably be copied.

I took a small trade and my GBPUSD symbol is active. I had added the .pro symbols via view when I first set up the demo account. They were not there by default. I removed all of the .pro symbols from market watch via view so now only the standard symbols remain and all are active. 

Signal provider probably won't take another trade till next week. I have to cancel in 24 hrs or less to get a refund if it doesn't work. Should I cancel and subscribe next week to have time to cancel if the signal doesn't work for me?

Kessee Byron Damon #:

I took a small trade and my GBPUSD symbol is active. I had added the .pro symbols via view when I first set up the demo account. They were not there by default. I removed all of the .pro symbols from market watch via view so now only the standard symbols remain and all are active. 

Signal provider probably won't take another trade till next week. I have to cancel in 24 hrs or less to get a refund if it doesn't work. Should I cancel and subscribe next week to have time to cancel if the signal doesn't work for me?

You can do that if you want.