I need Help with fixing Error 4756

Hey guys i traded with an EA on my demo account and now that i want to trade with it on a live account i keep getting error number 4756. I left screen shots of what I been seeing can anyone help?

In essence there are two issues:

1. In one of the images, it can be seen that trading via an EA is disabled by the broker on that trading account. Speak to them and find out way. Is it perhaps a Prop firm that does not allow trading via EAs?
  2. In another of the images, it states that the Market is closed, so obviously you can't trade when it is closed.
  3. It also states that you are using the wrong filling mode for the symbol being traded. See if the EA allows choosing the Filling Policy and also check which policy is allowed in the contract specifications.
Also ...
  • If it is a Market product, then you will have to contact the author. We cannot discuss it here.
  • If it is a CodeBase publication, then discuss the issue in the thread dedicated to to it and we will help you out.
  • If it is your own EA or you have the source code for it, then you will have to show it if you need help fixing it.
Finally, please don't create topics randomly in any section. It has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading