Enable and Disable EA automatically after Target

Hello my friends. I'm having an issue trying to figure out how to make my management EA just stop the other EA's in the platform from sending new trades after the target is reached. And wait for a set amount of time to allow trading again. The code i have now, pushes the automated trading button so it disables all EA's. Including itself. I just don't want my trading EA's to send any trades. I need them all to be able to manage the stop losses and take profits, etc.

What happens is. My trading EA's. Whichever they are. Open up trades. Those trades go into profit at the percentage that i choose from the trade manager. Then when the target is hit. Do not allow new trades to be sent out for 'x' amount of hours or minutes that i set into it. The code i have now just disables everything. Please help!

I attached the management tool 

This is the part of the code that controls the " disable EA's " part of it's function.

void disableEA()
  {

if(IsExpertEnabled()==true)
     {
      if(windowHdlFound>0) PostMessageA(windowHdlFound,WM_COMMAND,33020,0);

Sleep(3000);
      if(IsExpertEnabled()==false && expertsDisabeled==false)
        {

Alert("EquitySL/TP"+": All EAs were disabled at "+TimeToStr(TimeLocal()));
         expertsDisabeled=true;
         CloseCount=0;
        }
      if(IsExpertEnabled()==true)
        {

Alert("EquitySL/TP"+" was unable to disable all EAs at "+TimeToStr(TimeLocal()));
         expertsDisabeled=false;
        }
     }

}
Files:

Please don't create topics randomly in any section. It has been moved to the section: MQL4 e MetaTrader 4

The controller EA could write an instruction file which the other EA's read periodically