Multiple timeframe manipulation

Hi, I have created an Expert Advisor that uses multiple timeframe analysis. 

I found a certain problem when I am running the EA through the Strategy Tester. I would like to use visualization(ObjectDraw) so as to see if what I am programming is what i want it to do. However, I realize that only the first chart has the properties that uses the "tester" template which has been set. The other timeframes are on the initial settings set by mt5. 
If let's say I want to "select" the m15 timeframe chart and adjust it's properties, how do I select it and adjust its properties, like using the ChartSetInteger to modify the chart mode to candlestick? I actually want to do screenshots and it seems that it doesn't work on Strategy Tester. I have found like the "ChartOpen" function does not work in the strategy tester. I have tried ChartFirst and ChartNext but it doesnt seem to work. I have attached the images for your reference. Thank you!

The following is my code for the Screenshot function

void multiTimeframeScreenshot(string symbol, string file_path) 
{
    ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframes[9] = {PERIOD_M1, PERIOD_M5, PERIOD_M15, PERIOD_M30, PERIOD_H1, PERIOD_H4, PERIOD_D1, PERIOD_W1, PERIOD_MN1};
    string names[9] = {"M1", "M5", "M15", "M30", "H1", "H4", "D1", "W1", "MN1"};

for(int i = 0; i < ArraySize(timeframes); i++) 
    {
        long chartID = ChartOpen(symbol, timeframes[i]);
        if(chartID != 0)
        {
            ResetLastError();
            ChartSetSymbolPeriod(chartID, symbol, timeframes[i]);
            ChartRedraw(chartID);
            string file = "SS_" + names[i] + ".png";
            if(ChartScreenShot(chartID, file, 1920, 1080, ALIGN_CENTER))
               Print("SS Successful");
            else
            {
               Print("SS Failed!");
               Print(GetLastError());
            }
            ChartClose(chartID);
        }
    }
}
Files:
ToAsk.png  85 kb