VPS not working !!!!

Hello !

I have about 10 VPS service from MQL5 and none of them is working. I try to start them and after that they are stopping.

What is happening ?

You can look at MQL5 VPS journal about something (which is written there).
Besides, please note that migration/synchronization is necessary to be provided for MQL5 VPS to be started.
So, everything should be written in MQL5 VPS journal (about "" stop working" and about "why": your EA is using dll, or any reason).

Shutdown with 0 and Stopped with 0 

This is all that I saw

Eugen Petica #:

Shutdown with 0 and Stopped with 0 

This is all that I saw

It should be some more information written in MQL5 VPS:
migration/sychronization, the charts with EAs attached (how many), EA is using dll or not, and so on.
You only know all the technical details so you may find the reason of this "shutdown and stopped".

..or you can move your MQL5 VPS subscription to an other VPS server (because it may be VPS server issue too)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS will not migrate

Eleni Anna Branou, 2022.06.30 00:48

First check the MQL5 VPS (right click on the Navigator window) >> Journals to see what the problem is, as Fernando suggested.

You can also try to move to another MQL5 VP server here and try to migrate again, after you restart your terminal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

The EA is bought from MQL5 market so it is a single file. I have 10 VPSs from MQL5 that were working for more than 3 months. Now none of them is working. I can start them and after maximum 1 minute they are stopped .

I have also tried to change the serves (anyway they are on different server) and I have the same problem.

Eugen Petica #:

The EA is bought from MQL5 market so it is a single file. I have 10 VPSs from MQL5 that were working for more than 3 months. Now none of them is working. I can start them and after maximum 1 minute they are stopped .

I have also tried to change the serves (anyway they are on different server) and I have the same problem.

You can try to migrate empty chart (without EA attached) - just to check:
it is EA having the bug or not (I think - it may be the EA's issue because no one reported same issue for many MQL5 VPS servers on Friday or today for example).

Besides, check MT5 build on MQL5 VPS in case you are using MT5 (may be - this EA was compiled with old build of MetaEditor),
and compare with your home Metatrader's build (because MQL5 VPS is the other Metatrader but in cloud).

--------------------

Anyway, I can not help you anymore because you only knows all the technical data and everything related to it
(I replied with theoretical point of view only).

I think that is something EA related. I saw now that the system is reporting 4TB of ram usage and maybe that is why is shutting down. I have loaded another ea and everything is fine.

It is strange that i have used this ea for more than 3 months and everything was fine ...