Automation or FXdreema course

I am wondering if there are any good courses out there that teaches programming of trading systems. I have experience with automation through Fxdreema but I am looking to expand my knowledge.

So please drop any good courses about Fxdreema or programming algorithms in general.

Cheers

ClarionAlgo:

I am wondering if there are any good courses out there that teaches programming of trading systems. I have experience with automation through Fxdreema but I am looking to expand my knowledge.

So please drop any good courses about Fxdreema or programming algorithms in general.

Cheers

Believe me, it’s not a good idea to use FXDreema! 

However, you’ll find plenty of articles and codebases on the MQL5 website. I’m sure you can easily learn from them.

Many tutorial exists on YouTube as well, though the documentation is already extremely good. 

Zaky Hamdoun #:
Believe me, it’s not a good idea to use FXDreema! 

However, you’ll find plenty of articles and codebases on the MQL5 website. I’m sure you can easily learn from them.

Many tutorial exists on YouTube as well, though the documentation is already extremely good. 

Why is it not a good idea to use FXDreema?

Furthermore, what do you recommend then to use for creating trading algorithms? 

Do you have any sources I can learn this from, I prefer a structured course

ClarionAlgo #:

FXDreema and other third party tools produce extremely bad written code, that you will have difficulties maintaining and correcting if needed.

As for tools, I’d just recommend you to directly learn the MQL5 programming language, and code the EA instead of using an Expert Advisor builder. You will have a much greater understanding of all the capabilities of the language, as well as what your EA does. 

You’ll find a lot of YouTube channels that will help you.

ClarionAlgo #:

Read this post about why it is not good idea to use FXDreema (and other same services):
------------------

How to learm MQL5:
Suggestions on learning MQL - forum thread with the information

Suggestions on learning MQL - I would like to learn MMLS from Go and Elixir; Request for support in coding a strategy
Suggestions on learning MQL - I would like to learn MMLS from Go and Elixir; Request for support in coding a strategy
  • www.mql5.com
I have some coding experience in go and elixir but i would like to learn mql to eventually automate trading strategies i'm already using manually. Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies