Problem With Repainting data when I try to catch data from another Timeframe

Hello, I try to get data ( a value of a moving from another M5 ) and use it with data in Current time frame but it has repaint 

please help me to solve the problem

double moving_val_M1 = 0 , moving_val_M5 = 0;
 for(int i = candles; i>=0; i--)  // Bars-1
        {
         int m1 = iBarShift(NULL, PERIOD_M1, iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M1, i), true);
         int m5 = iBarShift(NULL, PERIOD_M5, iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M5, i), true);

moving_val_M1 = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M1,100,0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, m1);

moving_val_M5 = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M5 , 60 , 0 , MODE_EMA, PRICE_MEDIAN,m5 );

}

values that are catching from M5 time frame after my conditions will show correctly but after closing each candle, some of them will disappear 

Your topic has been moved to the section: Technical Indicators

1. moving_val_M1 = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M1,100,0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, m1);

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2.         int m1 = iBarShift(NULL, PERIOD_M1, iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M1, i), true);
    M1 always equals i. You are comparing apples to apples.

Don't mix apples and oranges.

3. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019)