How to close trades in MT5 automatically when reaching a certain condition

Hi all,

I am looking for settings or Expert Advisors/Indicator or whatsoever function in MT5 to close trades automatically when reaching a certain condition (e.g. drawdown % or balance amount).

I need to apply this setting to an instance running an account linked to a Signal on MQL5 market.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Marco

Marco Carrisi: I need to apply this setting to an instance running an account linked to a Signal on MQL5 market.

If you do that, the position will be closed; the signal still active, will open another position.

There is no such thing as a MQL5 market. MQL5 is a programming language.

You could either search on CodeBase or post a job post on Freelance section for your particular requirements. Thanks.
MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Source Code Library for MetaTrader 5

William Roeder #:

If you do that, the position will be closed; the signal still active, will open another position.

There is no such thing as a MQL5 market. MQL5 is a programming language.

Hello William,

thanks for your reply. 

Actually there are settings in MT5 which allow to stop the signal when reaching established conditions (e.g. balance % level or amount), so I was seeking an additional function in combination with the existing fields.

I know that MQL5 is a language but I meant that I am using signals available on MQL5.com website market.

Kind regards