A tools to execute position for mt4 account all broker

Hello Guys,

Since i manage some my acoounts at different broker, where my trading style is scalping

i need to find a tools that can execute my position each of my account. Means i just set one position in that tools, and that tools will

execute same order with all my account of different broker instantly.

I know, copy trade is some of solution but unfortunately, i will break the rule if i use that way.

So if any idea, let us know...

cheers

Elvis Tangalayuk: Since i manage some my acoounts at different broker, where my trading style is scalping i need to find a tools that can execute my position each of my account. Means i just set one position in that tools, and that tools will execute same order with all my account of different broker instantly. I know, copy trade is some of solution but unfortunately, i will break the rule if i use that way. So if any idea, let us know...

Your explanation is unclear.

Why does it "break the rules"?

If "copy trading" is not allowed, then no matter the method, you will not be allowed to place orders simultaneously on multiple accounts, because that is in effect the same as "copy trading".

Fernando Carreiro #:

Your explanation is unclear.

Why does it "break the rules"?

If "copy trading" is not allowed, then no matter the method, you will not be allowed to place orders simultaneously on multiple accounts, because that is in effect the same as "copy trading".

Thank you Fernando for joining discussion.

Break the rule mean, there is "slippage" there.

I am trying to remove slippage..... but it is impossible to put order manual for each account if you scalp...

Elvis Tangalayuk #Thank you Fernando for joining discussion. Break the rule mean, there is "slippage" there. I am trying to remove slippage..... but it is impossible to put order manual for each account if you scalp...

There will always be slippage, especially when the accounts are from different brokers with different liquidity providers and data feeds.

To reduce that slippage, each account should be traded individually based on their individual data feed and liquidity.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There will always be slippage, especially when the accounts are from different brokers with different liquidity providers and data feeds.

To reduce that slippage, each account should be traded individually based on their individual data feed and liquidity.

I am totally agree with you Fernando,
So I am seeking a tools, that I will no input the order one by one into each broker account..

Elvis Tangalayuk #: I am totally agree with you Fernando, So I am seeking a tools, that I will no input the order one by one into each broker account..

You misunderstand. Trading each account individually means that you cannot use a "copy trader" because that is not individualised trading.

Trade each account on its own, either manually or via EA, and separately from any other account.