MT5 Not working on Windows 11 - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

Try the suggestion in post #3 about the "S Mode"

• https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/switching-out-of-s-mode-in-windows-4f56d9be-99ec-6983-119f-031bfb28a307#WindowsVersion=Windows_11

I'm currently on Windows 11 Home Edition

Peter Lu #:

Rubbish in what way? I just bought a win 11

Do you have Meta Trader 5 on your new windows 11?

Osabuohien Samuel #: I'm currently on Windows 11 Home Edition

Yes, and the Home Edition defaults to S-Mode (I think). Have you verified that you are indeed NOT using S-Mode?

Peter Lu #:

Rubbish in what way? I just bought a win 11

it is rubbish in all points... for example: try to copy a wallet of crypto using the website button, it will give you wrong value when pasting it.

it is taking long time to execute many orders (not in metatrader but in windows)... 

my computer is perfect and extremly performed but windows works bad with it.

Issam Kadhi #:

it is rubbish in all points... for example: try to copy a wallet of crypto using the website button, it will give you wrong value when pasting it.

it is taking long time to execute many orders (not in metatrader but in windows)... 

my computer is perfect and extremly performed but windows works bad with it.

You are off-topic. This is site is not the place to discuss Windows 11.

And certainly not in this "whining way".

Osabuohien Samuel:
Hello guys please I need your help, please

I try to install MT5 on my Windows 11 and I get the error that says "This app can't run on your PC, To find a version for your PC, Visit the software manufacturer"

Please guys I need help, I have watched lots of Youtube videos and none is working.

I found out by practical test upgrading to Windows 11. Luckily it is possible to reverse an upgrade if done early so I am back on WIndows 10.

However I was not aware of that S mode, so I am interested in understanding if that is what makes or breaks.