Scripts: Multi SellOrders

Multi SellOrders:

To assist traders who wish to open multiple sell orders quickly, a script file has been developed that allows them to execute a large number of trades with just one command. The default take profit and stop loss values are set in 5-digit broker format, but for traders using a 4-digit broker, the default must be TP=40 and SL=20. Num_of_Sell is the number of trades to execute. This script file can be extremely useful for traders who want to take advantage of market conditions quickly and efficiently. By simplifying the process of opening multiple sell orders, it can save traders valuable time and allow them to focus on other aspects of their trading

Multi SellOrders

Author: Daniel Opoku

Is there any function or syntax in your code that causes this
2023.07.27 19:45:43.090 Trades '6019627': failed market buy 0.01 XAUUSD sl: 1975.53 tp: 1981.53 [AutoTrading disabled by server]

I'm running this on funded engineer using blueberry market. 

David Aw #:
Is there any function or syntax in your code that causes this
2023.07.27 19:45:43.090 Trades '6019627': failed market buy 0.01 XAUUSD sl: 1975.53 tp: 1981.53 [AutoTrading disabled by server]

I'm running this on funded engineer using blueberry market. 

@David Aw: If auto trading is disabled by the server, kindly speak to your broker if it allows auto trading. It is not a problem of the code but the server.

Hello Daniel, when I use any of your order scripts I get the error code #4756. Is that a server problem or a MT5 setting? I set stops correctly and can`t figure it out. Thank You. 

Danger Ranger #:

Hello Daniel, when I use any of your order scripts I get the error code #4756. Is that a server problem or a MT5 setting? I set stops correctly and can`t figure it out. Thank You. 

I understand this error is associated with invalid stops. Try this. Set both stoploss and takeprofit to zero. if the order is placed successfully, then it might be stoploss or takeprofit problem. 

Daniel Opoku #:
I understand this error is associated with invalid stops. Try this. Set both stoploss and takeprofit to zero. if the order is placed successfully, then it might be stoploss or takeprofit problem. 
Tried it, same problem.

Danger Ranger #:
Tried it, same problem.

Thanks for your feedback, may i know which instrument you are using?
 It works find with me on all currency pairs and gold.

Hello Daniel, thank you so much for making this scripts. Is it possible to alter this scripts so we don't have to put the SL and TP? I just wanted to open multiple positions with desired lot size.

TI-trader #:
Hello Daniel, thank you so much for making this scripts. Is it possible to alter this scripts so we don't have to put the SL and TP? I just wanted to open multiple positions with desired lot size.

If you don't want to use SL and TP, set both to zero and save your settings so you load that setting. 
Another way is not change the SL and TP in the code to zero. By default SL=200 and TP=400. 

Failing to work for me trying to use on Boom500. any help?