Test#1 of Scalping Robot

Hey, everybody. Hope everyone is doing good. 

The following is an attempt to create a simple EA that uses 2 Indicators (EMA 103 Length and a TDFI with 10 Trend Period) to do scalping.
It is a work in progress but I would like any recommendations and a little bit of input help in adding risk and lot size into the buy/sell orders. Right now it compiles but it appears it does not open or close orders and I have not been able to figure it out yet. 
Fell free to critique.

Thanks
Files:

Carlos Reyes:
Hey, everybody. Hope everyone is doing good. 

The following is an attempt to create a simple EA that uses 2 Indicators (EMA 103 Length and a TDFI with 10 Trend Period) to do scalping.
It is a work in progress but I would like any recommendations and a little bit of input help in adding risk and lot size into the buy/sell orders. Right now it compiles but it appears it does not open or close orders and I have not been able to figure it out yet. 
Fell free to critique.

Thanks

I see you are calculating ema value only once in OnInit function, while it is changing all the time. You should put it in OnTick just like TDFI value.

Please don't post randomly in any section. Your question is not related to the section you posted.

MT4/MQL4 has it's own section on the forum.

I have moved your topic to the correct section, so please don't create another duplicate topic.

Also… in the OrderSend() function… SL and TP should be prices ,..you have something else there