Would I lose an indicator product key if it's activated on a VPS? If so, any recommendations to keep it?

I recently bought an indicator from mql4 market and I got a max of 5 product keys to activate on different computers. That's why I was wondering if I should activate the indicator on a VPS that I'm not sure I will keep for ever. May I try Metatrader VPS since it's accessed from the MT4 terminal?

joseanrod:
I recently bought an indicator from mql4 market and I got a max of 5 product keys to activate on different computers. That's why I was wondering if I should activate the indicator on a VPS that I'm not sure I will keep for ever. May I try Metatrader VPS since it's accessed from the MT4 terminal?

Yes, you do not need additional activations for the products which works on MQL5 VPS (according to the rules):

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service

Products purchased at the Market do not require additional activation for working in the Virtual terminal. The number of a purchased Product's available activations is not decreased.

But MQL5 VPS is mostly for the automated trading by EAs and for the signal subscription (because there are no any charts, prices, indicators, RDC, etc on this MQL5 VPS) - read this post for more details:

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.