Freeze problem

l load hundred instances of an indicator in same code. Chart freezes and it is normal. But when I close the chart MT is still in hang. How could this be? Does it mean all hundred instances are still there? Even after closing charts?

Yashar Seyyedin: l load hundred instances of an indicator in same code. Chart freezes and it is normal. But when I close the chart MT is still in hang. How could this be? Does it mean all hundred instances are still there? Even after closing charts?

You may be suffering from a memory leak in the code or maybe from RAM fragmentation due to the multiple memory allocation and deallocation for so many buffers.

Don't use so many instance of indicators. 100 is ludicrous. Carry out the calculations in a more efficient manner in the EA with incremental calculations so as not to allocate so many buffers.

Yashar Seyyedin:
l load hundred instances of an indicator in same code. Chart freezes and it is normal. But when I close the chart MT is still in hang. How could this be? Does it mean all hundred instances are still there? Even after closing charts?

Of course, a thread is running for each symbol, not for a chart.

You can check with the MT5 Task Manager (F2 key).