Anyone with a code to make indicators inside expert advisor after compile?

I have a robot combined with different indicators however I want to publish it on sale but I cannot give my clients my indicators because if EA expires they will use indicators and trade manually.

Anyone with a source code of inclusive indicator in a robot then we send client expert advisor ex5 only?

Thuto Lenity Ramosesane:

I have a robot combined with different indicators however I want to publish it on sale but I cannot give my clients my indicators because if EA expires they will use indicators and trade manually.

Anyone with a source code of inclusive indicator in a robot then we send client expert advisor ex5 only?

If you have the indicators' source code then you can merge it in the EA source.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

If you have the indicators' source code then you can merge it in the EA source.

Not easy bro, I mean to appear on chart anytime you attach like trendline indicator but that indicator not given to the client everything enclosed inside EA

Thuto Lenity Ramosesane: I have a robot combined with different indicators however I want to publish it on sale but I cannot give my clients my indicators because if EA expires they will use indicators and trade manually. Anyone with a source code of inclusive indicator in a robot then we send client expert advisor ex5 only?