MT5 Crashes instantly on MacBook Pro Mid 2015

So earlier it was working flawlessly. Then in last two days it started to lag a little and I need to quit it as it was unresponsive, then force quit it in a session 3-4 times. So decided to restart MacBook. The issue still persisted, so decided to delete the app and reinstall it. The DMG i used earlier to install does installs the app but it won't open, just a millisecond window suggesting that it crashed instantly. Downloaded fresh DMG, installed but the same issue. As it started to lag for a day I think the issue might be on my behalf. What could be the possible solutions i should try. 

Earlier Issues:

1. Earlier at every startup I need to manually again opt to show status bar, timeline strip and other 2 strips of buttons along due to once somehow dragging timeframes buttons out of the embedded position along the window and it was free floating, which no matter what I did could not go back to its default position. For solution I needed to delete xxxxxxx.ini file.

2. Changing indicators colour settings have been an issue which has been reported to be native to MacOS.

There are no Diagnostic reports of the ongoing instant crashes.

Chaudhary Arsalan:

So earlier it was working flawlessly. Then in last two days it started to lag a little and I need to quit it as it was unresponsive, then force quit it in a session 3-4 times. So decided to restart MacBook. The issue still persisted, so decided to delete the app and reinstall it. The DMG i used earlier to install does installs the app but it won't open, just a millisecond window suggesting that it crashed instantly. Downloaded fresh DMG, installed but the same issue. As it started to lag for a day I think the issue might be on my behalf. What could be the possible solutions i should try. 

Earlier Issues:

1. Earlier at every startup I need to manually again opt to show status bar, timeline strip and other 2 strips of buttons along due to once somehow dragging timeframes buttons out of the embedded position along the window and it was free floating, which no matter what I did could not go back to its default position. For solution I needed to delete xxxxxxx.ini file.

2. Changing indicators colour settings have been an issue which has been reported to be native to MacOS.

There are no Diagnostic reports of the ongoing instant crashes.

I successfully installed MT4 on same MacBook Pro and it works OK, but I need my MT5 as my prop firm account is for MT5 only