On-Screen Input Box MQL4

Hey guys!

I want an "On-Screen Input Box" in MQL4 or MQL5 for money management.  Something like input box in ONE CLICK TRADING built-in tool.

any suggestion ? 

1097950:

Hey guys!

I want an "On-Screen Input Box" in MQL4 or MQL5 for money management.  Something like input box in ONE CLICK TRADING built-in tool.

any suggestion ? 

Look in codebase or use the freelance service

Hi ... Thanks for your answer.

Actually I wrote a Trade Assistant EA . but I don't want to go to input tab in Expert settings.

I want an "On-Screen Input Box" like ONE CLICK TRADING built-in tool to enter my Risk Per Trade dynamically and directly!

Because of that, I want THE EXACT same input box (which I mentioned in picture )

1097950 #: Hi ... Thanks for your answer. Actually I wrote a Trade Assistant EA . but I don't want to go to input tab in Expert settings. I want an "On-Screen Input Box" like ONE CLICK TRADING built-in tool to enter my Risk Per Trade dynamically and directly! Because of that, I want THE EXACT same input box (which I mentioned in picture )

Did you put any effort at all into searching the CodeBase (keywords: "trade panel") and studying the examples there?

Code Base

Fast Trading Panel

Ruslan Khasanov, 2012.11.01 14:06

Fast Trading Panel - the panel for fast trading

Code Base

EA - The Simple Trading Panel - MT5

Rodi Chamii, 2021.03.22 19:36

The simple trading panel is a trading tool that is very interesting because it will allow you to predefine your StopLoss and your TakeProfit in term of pips.

Code Base

EA - The Simple Trading Panel - MT4

Rodi Chamii, 2021.03.22 19:23

The simple trading panel is a trading tool that is very interesting because it will allow you to predefine your StopLoss and your TakeProfit in term of pips.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Did you put any effort at all into searching the CodeBase and studying the examples there?

I think I did but probably with wrong keywords :)

thank you so much anyway .