Is there a way to close all orders simultaneously in the android app?

Just seems so counterintuitive to have to close EACH order one by one especially in a fast market. It's my understanding that there are no plugins for the mobile app either.

So would would a vps be a good option that I can control with my phone via satellite?

Only the MT5 desktop terminal supports bulk operations. Other than that, refer to your previous thread ... Is there a script that will close buy/sell STOP positions in profit all at once?

EDIT: Only the desktop terminal can run MQL programs.

stonesmooth:

Just seems so counterintuitive to have to close EACH order one by one especially in a fast market. It's my understanding that there are no plugins for the mobile app either.

So would would a vps be a good option that I can control with my phone via satellite?

"There is a solution to your problem, but it is quite complicated. Here is a summary for you:

1. Your MT4 or MT5 is placed on a VPS server.

2. Develop a custom application that receives orders from a mobile phone, for example, an application that receives orders from Telegram.

3. Write an Expert Advisor (EA) that retrieves data received from the second application and then executes closing all orders or performing other custom actions as desired."

Trong Thanh Nguyen #:

"There is a solution to your problem, but it is quite complicated. Here is a summary for you:

1. Your MT4 or MT5 is placed on a VPS server.

2. Develop a custom application that receives orders from a mobile phone, for example, an application that receives orders from Telegram.

3. Write an Expert Advisor (EA) that retrieves data received from the second application and then executes closing all orders or performing other custom actions as desired."

Thanks for the reply