Copy Ea Free Between MT4s

I have a free EA vs Indicator download from the market on Mql5 to an mt4 account on my computer.  I wonder is it possible to copy that ex4 file into my mt4 account on Vps?  On my Vps it is not possible to download EA vs Indicator directly from the market.

You can copy Market products to other your Metatrader instances within same computer (ot within one VPS).
But you can not copy market product from your computer to VPS (because file will not work in this case).

Sergey Golubev #:
You can copy Market products to other your Metatrader instances within same computer (ot within one VPS).
But you can not copy market product from your computer to VPS (because file will not work in this case).
So how do I install Ea to Mt4 on my Vps.  Which I can't download the EA from above Mql5.

Quoc Huy Bui #:
So how do I install Ea to Mt4 on my Vps.  Which I can't download the EA from above Mql5.
You can install Market EA on your VPS on the same way as you installed it on your computer.
But if you receive error 403 during installation so it means about the following:
the your VPS was banned from the Market and you can not install EA on your VPS, or for some other reasons:
read thread: Installation is failed
Installation is failed - I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for EA on my live VPS.
Installation is failed - I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for EA on my live VPS.
  • www.mql5.com
I got the following error message when trying to update a paid for ea on my live vps. I tried to download a demo ea from the marketplace and received the same error. Yes, i found several posts/threads where the users are complaining about same error 403 with this vps provider